Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Spring


I know I'm a day late! Yesterday was the 1st day of Spring. Yay! I love putting up my Spring accessories all over the home here and there. I love this egg wreath that I have.I have lots of little nests and birds that I sit about too!It's a beautiful day today. Blue skies and the air is crisp!The trees are starting to bloom. So pretty!Im loving this quote I saw outside this church by home..."Life is full of miracles sometimes not only the ones we pray for."This is so true I believe. Spring for sure is a miracle!Have a happy day!

Tracy

4 comments:

  1. I have that same wreath Tracy,LOL.Yes yesterday was the first day of spring, Im lovin it.Its crisp here as well but its sunny.Have a nice day!I bought my wreath you made your right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO Becky I didn't make the wreath...I bought it too! Lol!I have a feeling a lot of people have this wreath!I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with that wreath, and I would have thought that you made it too, Tracy. I am happy to see that you posted your Happy Spring post a day late, simply cuz in my mind spring is always on the 21st of March, and I just will never get it thru my head that it starts on the 2oth. :-) Have a great weekend, Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the wreath too...and i really like the colors in your pic...very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete