Monday, March 2, 2009

I've been tagged!



Michelle Burnett has tagged me! Thanks Michelle! The rules for this tag are that I'm suppose to take the 6th picture from the 6th folder from my computer and blog about it and then tag six more people!My picture is not that exciting! I do not know why it was taken.Nothing special jusy my back porch.I do have to say I love my porch! I have a wrap around porch which leads to this screened in porch.This was taken in August of 2004.Here are the 6 people I choose to tag:
Catnipstudio
Southern lady's vintage
Tinybear
cottageinthesun
midlife,menopause and randomstuff
Dogsticks and feathers
Have fun!
Tracy

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Tracy. This is going to be fun.
    Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Your porch is wonderful! *sigh* How I wish I had one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that funny? You think this picture is nothing special but I love it! Just seeing it makes me yearn even more for spring! (We are still buried here under huge mountains of snow!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get to my photos right now, but I'll try to remember when I get back!

    You have an awesome porch - it looks so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete