Monday, March 30, 2009

Table Settings Inspiration Week








I'm going to kick start this week with some of my table setting inspirations! These are thoughts and photos of things that I love on tables.
I love to mix the old with the new! I know everyone has different styles and visions of pretty table settings.So I want to remind you on April 4th. I'm having a Spring/Easter table settings tour!I will be adding Mr.Linky on Thursday for Saturday's tour.Anyone who would like to paricipate and show their table can add your blog to the link and it will be a part of the tour. Grab the button on the right of my blog if you would like to post on your blog also!

This should be a lot of fun! So set your tables and please don't let me be the only one on the tour! Lol! Plus as a little incentive I will be giving away a sweet something to one lucky tour operator!You will see that on Saturday! Thanks and enjoy this week's inspirations! These photos came from Country Living's magazine 2005.


Tracy

10 comments:

  1. Lovely. Can't wait to see your tour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a giveaway, well you didn't mention that before...LOL...i still don't have a pretty table setting anyway...and i think i will be having a blog break then ...i wanted to let you know that my vote was counted yesterday, i wasn't too late...good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that last picture....very much my style.....
    looking forward to the tour!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and inspiring.....as always :)

    Steady On
    Reggie Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracy,
    What a great Idea. Love your table setting. I'll see If I can come up with something unique. Have a great day..Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  6. its bit of a different idea.I dont know if I have something or not.I will check and see.later!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im in. Not quite sure I understand how though. I will but your icon up but then do I check back Thursday? Not quite sure how Mr Linky works. Love Tablescapes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes...Check back! When I Add mr. linky..you will add your blog to it and it will add your blog link to my blog and then people can click on everyone's blog that is on the tour.We shall see how it works ..It's my first time. I will be posting everyone's blog that will be participating if that doesn't work on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is it this coming Friday? Is that the idea? I'd like to participate. I guess I should check back on Thursday, eh?

    ReplyDelete