Friday, March 27, 2009

Garden inspirations



Thoughts of flowers blooming and butterflies are on my mind! It is raining a lot here in Atlanta and looks like it will be for the next couple of days.We need the rain but it is a bit depressing. I have been inspired though by all the beautiful Spring blooms and have created a bouquet of vintage button,paper flowers and butterflies. They are the kind of flowers that never fade or wilt and add a touch of whimsy to any home decor!These can be found in my Etsy shop!I just thought I would share my garden inspiration for the day and wish you all lots of sunshine and please send some my way too!

Tracy

6 comments:

  1. Lovely, thanks for sharing.I always wondered where you were from.I thought maybe in france dont know where I got that I think someone else lives there in the country.We have a lovely day here sunny and about 65.We had the rain yesterday.Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. Just wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog. Oh now I hear your blog song. Too funny. That was the song that I had on my myspace page. Okay, I'm off to nose around your blog some more. Thanks again and please feel free to come by anytime.

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI! thanks for all your thoughts and prayers sent our way after our scare here at the school this morning. It is much appreciated and helps ease my troubled soul.

    I would gladly send you some sunshine if I could find any over here!! :-) Have a good weekend, Tracy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your garden inspirations. Yippee, for spring and sunshine. But where is the sunshine? It's been snowing out this way. Soon, soon the sun will peek out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracy,
    Thank you for your visit and kind words. So nice of you to stop by, nice to meet you too. Hope your weekend is sunshiny in mood if not in weather!
    ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Spring. It's raining here In Illinois too Tracy. Have a great week end..Kathi

    ReplyDelete