Thursday, April 2, 2009

Entertaining in a rustic way


This to me is a favorite tablescape! I love the cozy,warm environment of this outside setting! It's relaxed and comfortable! Everything is mix and match.It doesn't need to be perfect to be pretty! Of course this is set in a beautiful garden area but you can create your own space like this! As you see the flowers play a big role in dressing up any table! Also candles set the tone! A bottle of wine will really set the tone too! Lol! This photo is from Rebecca. It was taken from Country Living 2005. She says this..."entertaing is about spending time with family and friends"! This is so true. I told you all I was going to put up mr. linky for everyone to join the tour but it's just to difficult for me to do. My little helpers are not here to help me. I know I'm a sad case!! Anyways I will start posting your blogs on my post starting tomorrow for people to get ready and follow your tour! Let me know today and definately by tomorrow so I can post your blogs on Saturday too! Remember the tour doesn't start until Saturday!!!!Thank you all who will be joining me!I hope your inspired to go set your table!

Tracy

6 comments:

  1. Tracy, you have go stop tempting me this way, showing me all these great table settings. i will have to give LOTS of parties just so I can use all the ideas that I love!! This setting reminds me very much of the way the german ladies decorate for entertaining, very simple but with added flowers for color and elegance. They are VERY big on flowers here and it would not be a party if there were not some on the table. And you always go with a bouquet in hand when visiting someone!! A nice custom!! take care, Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love,love,love the candlelier in the the photo. I need one like that over my patio table.I love the red flowers, the adorondack chairs and the oranges in the bowl in the background. So charming and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!

    have done it myself!! :)

    Can't wait until th 4th tour!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there:) you can't figure out the mr linky...is that right...i will go and see if i can figure it out for you...believe me if you have a lot of peeps sign up...it takes FOREVER to do all of the links yourself...let me go look at that and i will be back...

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, fiddlesticks...i can't figure it out either...sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thans Lori! Your a sweetie! I tried..I logged on and everything but then....you had to copy and paste save template to your backdrive and all this other stuff! I thought..oh my I will not have a blog anymore! Lol! One day I'll get there!

    ReplyDelete