Friday, February 20, 2009

Three little Mary's and their sheep


I wanted to share my latest creation! I just love how it turned out! I could not have done it without the sweetest vintage image that I got from Ms. Suzee Que! I just loved it! It's so fun and I added cotton on the sheep's heads.Too funny! Anyways this can be found in my Etsy shop! I'll be making more of these types of hanging plaques. I think they make great gifts and look lovely hanging in a Spring wreath!Have a happy Friday!

Tracy

5 comments:

  1. So cute, Tracy... I love the added fluff! I think your paper posies are just adorable too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy~
    Your plaque is darling!! Especially love the sweet heads of the sheep! That was a great idea to add dimension! Adorable~
    xo
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! I had fun with the sheep!

    ReplyDelete