Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Favorite Store


Just to let you know a little more about me.I have to let you know my absolute favorite store is Anthropologie!I'm obsessed with it. People ask me where my inspirations come from and they come from many places but Anthroplogy is who I am! I walk into that store and it's me!If you ask any of my friends or family they will tell you this is true.I'm so lucky to have two stores here in the Atlanta area.If you have never been you must go or visit their website. It will be a feast for your eyes.Or at least it is for mine.I just had to share because I'm feeling the need to visit the store soon!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my...you must tell me where exactely it is, my son lives just a little North of Atlanta in Jefferson, GA. I MUST go there on our next trip! Yippee! I'm already excited.....candice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that store. I haven't been in ages, but I think I will have to make a trip this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit, I have néver heard of it, but then again, I have been out of the country for some time now, and there are a lot of things I don't know about in the states anymore. :-) It gives me something to check up on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have one of their stores near me...and i have never been...i do love the catalog...i should check out the store one of these day...

    ReplyDelete