Sunday, May 10, 2009

Ring Around the Roses


Wishing all moms a happy day with their loved ones! I woke up to my three sweet children showering me with their handmade cards and their presents all on my bed. They were so cute just waiting for me to wake up and open everything!What a happy feeling to know how much your loved!! A day for mom's is a lovely thing!Every day is a gift with your children but on Mother's day it's just a special day. A day when Ring around the roses is all about you!

Tracy

4 comments:

  1. Happy mothers day Tracy. Sounds like your day Is off to a great start..Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers Day to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day!! How sweet of your children to shower you with such attention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds so lovely---cherish those beautiful moments, the kids grow so fast! ***sniff*** My kids were lovely to me today too, I love Mother's Day! lol

    Glad yours was HAPPY!
    Smiles, Karen

    ReplyDelete