Sunday, May 31, 2009

A beautiful day!






Just clipped some fresh cuttings from my yard. A little of this and that and put it in one if my favorite pitchers. It's a perfect day to be on the porch just relaxing!Hubby is not home from work yet but thought I would have a little something waiting for him when he comes home!
Such a pretty Sunday afternoon! The kids are all at the neighborhood pool and I'm sitting here wearing one of my latest creations. I call this necklace "Stella"! Not sure why? It's tough coming up with names for items! I love the way it came out. It's pretty unique. This can be found in my etsy shop!

Lol! Yes ...I am wearing clothes too! In case any of you were thinking I wasn't! Just wanted to blog about this beautiful day and wish you all the same!

Tracy

5 comments:

  1. Tracy, those are beautiful flowers. I love to cut flowers out of my garden. I have to put mine on the porch because Mr.K and the vent. Enjoy your Sunday..Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, your photos make me feel as if I want to come on over there and join you on the porch, and enjoy all those lovely flowers and fruits with you! As for the necklace, it is a stunner, and I love the name. I was wondering a bit about the clothes part too, :-) glad you let us know that it was not JUST the necklace. Have a great sunday, and enjoy that lovely feeling you are in right now! Great pics for us to enjoy!! Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS! Just popped in and loved this light hearted post!

    *check your email*
    hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - Love the necklace and the flowers too!!

    ReplyDelete