Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's time to Ooh and Ahh



I just recieved my Nordstroms May catalog in the mail.Its loaded with all the summer trends! I just love to ooh and ahh at all the clothing and beautiful fashion accesories. I absolutely love watches! I wear a very classic two toned silver/steel Tag Heuer watch. My husband offered it to me when we first got married and I've replaced it once in our 17 yrs of marriage!It's a diver's watch{indestructible} Not that I dive at all except in a pool. Lol! But I can bang up the face and the crystal face never scratches! It always looks sharp and I never take it off! But I'm a sucker for the colored watches! I just spotted these and love all these colors! The turquoise is my favorite! But..I love the off white and orange too! They have a mother of pearl face with crystal markers.These are awesome! The maker is SKAGEN. They go for $135. So we shall see....! Just wanted to share with you these lovely tickers!


Tracy

4 comments:

  1. I love watches too.I havent been to Nordstroms for about 8 years though.Do you ever watch QVC, its a shopping channel on Tv.They have some great watches, just had one on about 4 days ago by Gossip,it was so cute.It had crystals around the mother of pearl face and they had the nicest candy like colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Tracy, you are the only other friend I know that loves watches like I do. When ever I hit a store, I do not stand in front of the rings or the other jewelry, but I will stop dead in front of colorful watches and won't leave the counter until I have picked out my favorite of the moment. I don't buy them, and like you I wear a silver toned watch, but those colorful ones never fail to make my heart beat faster. have a good wednesday, Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the shade of blue the best...it is a lovely color...and will probably go with just about anything...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wear the watch my sweetie gave me when our son was born - I constantly had to know what time it was! :)

    ReplyDelete