Monday, May 11, 2009

Ooh la la A night In Paris




Keep going down the hall..................................





























Here we go...........................







As promised I am going to show you some pictures of my son's 8th grade dance. I was on the decrorating committee.It was alot of fun and hard work! There was only about 12 of us and we worked many hours starting Friday right after school was out until the dance on Sat. night at 7:30 p.m! The above picture leads you down the hall and into the gym!
Which leads you to one of the banners I made.
Then you enter the gym! There is the other banner I made. 8' X 20'. It was huge!
There we have a 17 ft. Eiffel Tower! That took about 6 hrs to put together with hot glue! We don't know what to do with it now. It's ashame to dismantle it but who can store it is the problem!
This was the bistro area!
The food station.
The drink station.

And last but not least...The park bench scene. Ooh la la! The kids truly enjoyed their night in Paris! It was fun working on this dance! In a couple more years I'll be doing it again for my daughter! Just a reminder tomorrow I will draw a name for my 100 post giveaway! If you have not commented on that post ...go ahead an do so!Have a great day!


Tracy

6 comments:

  1. Wauu that was really great job Tracy!
    I love the whole idea of how you guys make things so neat and gorgeous hoolala!!!

    xoxo
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crow, Tracy! Wow are those kids lucky to have a decorating committee as fabulous as y'all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super!!

    hey - workin' on the fabric selection btw....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only wish I were a kid again...that is fantastic and gorgeous! I have to say I am left without words....I will save it in my vault for the day my turn comes to be on the decorating committee :)
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracy, what a fantastic job on the decorating for the dance. Love the lights and the Eifel Tower in the corner. Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot to check back to see the Paris decorations----they came out great!!!!! All of your hard work shows. I am sure the kids and parents really appreciated all of your efforts---It looks like a night in Paris!!

    ReplyDelete