Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Vintage Metal Flower frog








I have to admit awhile back I didn't know what a flower frog was! I heard my friend Lori from www.myfaeriewindow.blogspot.com talking about them one time and I was clueless! Then I saw in her displays what they were! Oh how cute they are! I was so lucky to come across one on Etsy in a really cool shop called.. www.pinkgrapefruitstyle.etsy.com I bought the flower frog for $3.95. I was so excited!! My mother in law from France has been sending us the cutest postcards!!!Merci Beaucoup Maman! {just in case she's reading this!}
So ..So Cute!
And to think......

I could get tinkled pink all over a little green vintage frog! Just wanted to share my find!

Tracy

7 comments:

  1. I love those flower frog's, they come in so handy, don't they. Great recipe holder too. Have a great day..Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I've never heard of them either. And they don't look like frogs!! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a collection and just bought a tiny metal shelving 'thingy' that will be put up in the 'summer house' with my collection :)

    great minds think alike no?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow first time Ive ever heard of one of those.You get to learn alot here on blogger.LOL.Have a nice evening Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought another one, myself! They really are so handy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't bought one yet, I'm waiting to find just the right one. They're just so funky and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I never knew what one was until now too! How interesting! How would you use it?

    ReplyDelete