Monday, May 18, 2009

The party is over










This past Saturday my daughter had her birthday party/sleepover. It was with 9 girls including her sister and her friend! The party was a Juicy Couture theme. I got many ideas from different blogs and pictures on flickr. I loved the candy idea! I bought all these different size jars at TJ Maxx! They was perfect for fillling with candy! My husband who works near the big mall went to the Juicy store and asked for stickers for the party. We bought candy necklaces,attached little charms on them and brown ribbon and put them in the boxes for the girls. It was really cute! I don't know why I didn't take more pictures..I guess because it was a little grey outside and we had the party on the porch! Everything was pink! Ballons, pink lemonade and the cupcakes........

were perfect! I bought them at Coldstone Cremery! They were Ice cream cupcakes with cake batter center and chocolate hard shell for the cup part and lots of pink frosting! The girls loved them!!!http://www.coldstonecreamery.com/cakes/cupcakes.html in case your interested. They are a great idea!So that was my weekend! I recovered on Sunday. I was pooped! They had fun And I had fun helping with all the planning! Have a great Monday!!

Tracy

7 comments:

  1. Oh sounds like it was fun.I liked the idea of the Juicy Couture Theme, very nice.The cupcakes yum! Do they sound good.I will have to check out that.Nine girls you didnt say how old your daughter was?Im picturing maybe a bunch of 8 year olds?I remember back when I had the last birthday party,it went well with the older ones.I hope you get some sleep today,LOL.Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow sounds like a great time. All the work you did to make It so special for your daughter. Cold Stone creamery Is the best, Isn't It. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! What a fun theme! My daughter's b-day is coming up in July! I can't wait to plan it all out!

    -kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!!!! And I never knew about the cupcakes.... New idea for a party! Thanks! Great theme for a young girls party and a job well done!
    Hugs,
    yvette

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great party. The decorations look so pretty and I love the theme.
    I also wanted to say thank you for the sweet comment and encouragement on my blog. You really made my night!
    See you soon on the cssteam thread,
    Thanks again,
    Debi Vincent aka foofooelm

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great theme for a party! It looks and sounds like it was quite a hit. I love all the candy in the jars...so cute!
    (~.~)Bekah

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect party for a little girl! I would have loved that! I still would love it! The icecream cupcakes sound delicious! I wish I could try one...

    ReplyDelete