Saturday, November 14, 2009

A scary bees nest....



As I was looking out my window the other day I noticed this dangling thing in the tree. I said to myself" Oh My Gosh" Look at that! This nest is in our yard and it's been hidden by the leaves. Now that the leaves are gone there it was. So I took my camera and took some shots of it. As I zoomed in I could see the bees flying in and out of that hole. Wow! I told my kids to stay far away from that! I can only imagine if that falls or something...the amount of bees!!!!!!!!!Anyways a bit of nature I'm sharing with you! Have great day!


Tracy

3 comments:

  1. Scary because I am allergic to bees, yet beautiful at the same time. I love nature.
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH!Just leave it there,I wouldnt want to knock it down.Im not sure but maybe they just a dormant now.I know some bees here live under the ground for the winter.Have a great weekend Tracy!

    ReplyDelete