Sunday, November 15, 2009

Another fabulous Mosaic by Chelsea Ling


Whoo Hoo! I was so excited to see yesterday that I was featured on late Friday on papercakes finds! It is such a sweet combination of eye candy! I love all her mosiacs and finds! I was so lucky to be featured and have those earrings of mine sell! Thank You Chelsea! Of course I made another pair and put them back in my Etsy shop. I adore these earrings I made..the beads are so precious. I love the little roses with the pearls. Anyways I just wanted to share my excitement! Check out her fabulous blog.. www.papercakesfinds.blogspot.com
Happy Sunday!
Tracy

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!! How exciting!! I was looking at your bees nest below. It kind of looks like it might be a hornets nest. Which ever one it is be very careful and don't let the kids throw any objects toward it. Bees and hornets keep watchers at the entrances to their hives and they can sting you before the object even hits the nest. My Great Uncle Earnest was stung on the forehead while trying to spray a hornets nest with a garden hose! Poor Earnest!!!:) Love, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and GOD BLESS!!
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I love the earrings with the pearls too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, so pretty and very excited for you ,well done!! Sharon xxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. WooooHoooo for you Tracy. That´s so great and congrats with the sale too. No wonder.
    Have a wonderful week.
    ~ Tina xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats Tracy, that is a beautiful treasury!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooh I do love your earrings...I am off to check out her link but also your etsy store. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! Your stuff looks right at home there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have just been looking at your Etsy shop, you have fabulous things on there!

    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete