Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pure decadence



I thought I would share with you the incredible chocolate mousse cake we had over the weekend for my husband's b-day! If you are a chocolate lover you would have been in heaven! I wanted o show you this pretty cake with little specks of gold leafing on it. My son thought it was spray painted tinfoil. All my kids had to eat the gold!


We just finished the cake yesterday! Such a lovely bite of pleasure!I love cake! Cookies too! It's my downfall.Ooh la la just had to share! Have a great day!

Tracy

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... I just drooled all over my key board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm mmm mmm that looks sinful...and heavenly at the very same time...yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol@Alisa's comment.Oh my it looks sooo good.I think if I had some, one piece.I would be stuffed the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O M G, that looks divine!! I AM a chocolate lover and I felt as if I could taste that cake right thru the blog!! Sounds like you enjoyed it immensely. I know I would have! HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and yours, Tracy. hugs, Debby

    ReplyDelete