Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy October










Happy October All! Isn't this the cutest wall hanging! I placed it on my front door!Lilia from Fleamarket Studio made it for me. She contacted me a few weeks ago for a Halloween swap and I was so excited! I just love all her creations and I have always admired her work! I think she is such a creative and talented artist and I told her she was my new best friend after this swap because she spoiled me! When the package arrived it was jam pack filled with goodies!!! Just take a look................








So many goodies that I was in heaven! Lots of vintage trims and papers and embellishments for me to create! Plus the adorable hanging!Amazing! If you have never seen Fleamarket Studio...take a look... http://www.fleamarketstudio.etsy.com/




And now after showing you all the loot I recieved I will announce my (tiny) Halloween giveaway winner! We stirred the pot of names!





And the WINNER is...BECKY! Thank you to all who commented on the giveaway! Becky just leave me your address on my e-mail on this blog and I will send your ornaments out to you! Have a great day!


Tracy

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous swap package! Love the things she creates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant believe it.Let me know your email so I can give you my adress.I wont post it on here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy, you are the swapping queen!!! i love all of your goodies from Lilia...the wall hanging is really sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my just found your lovely blog...and so happy I did...came over from Beckys blog. What adorable treats you got from your swap..now think of all the fun you will have!

    ReplyDelete