Monday, October 26, 2009

Starting to change


























As I took my morning run I could see a bit of change in the color of the leaves. My subdivision sits up on a hill and almost looks like we are in the mountains. You need to close your eyes and look up to the tree tops! I took these shots a little while ago and it was cloudy. The sun is peaking out now but I thought I would show you some of the foliage in my neighborhood.




This shot is actually my front yard. We have alot of hard woods mixed in with other trees.



So pretty! The contrast of the colors of these leaves. I love the changing of the leaves and all the colors of fall!Wishing you all a great day!


Tracy

4 comments:

  1. i am so bad...the color is already fading here...the leaves are falling...and i never did get any pics of the glory that is fall in ne ohio...thanks for sharing yours Tracy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We rode through the mountains yesterday. The leaves are beautiful.
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes here the color is fading as well.We were early this year with the leaves changing.Love this time of year here on the east coast.Cant wait til all the holidays come.Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty photos! It is really starting to look and feel like fall here, now.

    ReplyDelete