Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!



Wishing you all a fun filled day and evening on this Halloween! It's rainy and suppose to drop in temperature tonight with wind here.Not really the perfect weather for trick or treating but I'm sure the kids will have fun anyways!!I love this collage of old postcards that my friend Suze Que has made! The vintage postcards are the best!The vibrant colors and details are just perfect!Don't forget to turn your clocks back this evening too! Yay an extra hour of sleep!! Although I don't like it getting darker earlier. It's a bit depressing.Oh well..C'est La Vie!


Happy Halloween!


Tracy

3 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween Tracy.Its very windy here right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween! Lovely mosaic!
    Thanks for all your lovely comments on my Halloween posts! x

    ReplyDelete