Friday, December 4, 2009

My latest purchase on Etsy

I just love them! They are vintage cut out tin stars from my friend at http://www.cottageinthesun.etsy.com/ They are so cute each have a loop on the back for hanging wherever you choose! A wreath , your tree, dangle from a window with fishing wire or displayed like I did! They are fun! There are so many unique cut outs and garlands in her shop!







All these are perfect for the cottage/shabby chic home! They make wonderful gifts too If your looking for something unique you need to check out her shop. Happy Friday!

Tracy

5 comments:

  1. Hi there sweetie, adore these tin decorations hun! Sharon xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, LOVE those stars from Cottage....I might "NEED" some of them myself.....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those are great! I just love her stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you displayed the tin stars....LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous!!! i love her stuff too!!!

    ReplyDelete