Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Little gingerbread house






My daughter took pride making this year's gingerbread house! She spent a long time putting all the cobblestone(jellybean) siding on the house and the details all around. Her siblings enjoyed watching her and eating all of her supplies! Lol! Every year we make these houses and display them for everyone to see!They are so much fun and bring visions of sugar plums dancing through the holiday! It's definately a great family project! Even if it's just watching one making it, while the others are eating all the goods! Wishing you all a sweet day!



Tracy

8 comments:

  1. That is adorable Tracy.I love the peppermint roof,lol.I have seen so many peppermint and chocolate recipes Im going out of my mind,lol.Looks good the marshmellows as well.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful.
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun tradition...it looks so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy, LOVE your gingerbread house. I wish now that I had gone and bought the kit for one that I had in my hands, but didn't know if the kids would want to help out with it and I did not want to take the project on myself. Now that I see how cute yours turned out, I could kick myself for not getting one too. I see the peppermint candies all around and it makes me miss them since I can not get them over here, and love using them to make a peppermint log cake each Xmas. I will have to stock up on them next time I am home and bring back a suitcase full! :-) Happy holidays to you, if I don't chat with you again before next Friday. :-) hugs, Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks wonderful... so colorful and fun! She did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling gingerbread house. Now I am inspired to try one today. Love the jelly beans! I also love your Etsy craft cult badge. Congrats to making the front page! Whoohoo! :) You deserve it - I simply LOVE your work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute!

    did you eat it?

    and my Merry Christmas to you! a bit late my friend...I'm so sorry!!

    ReplyDelete