Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mon Amour



Today is my 17th wedding Anniversary! Wow has time flown by!I remember the day we met so long ago.My husband is French and I met him on a cruise! Yes...It's a love boat story!So funny though...I didn't understand a word he said to me. I just would smile alot and and nod like I knew what he was saying when we first met.. It took awhile before I could understand him with his heavy accent. He still has a heavy accent and many people have a hard time figuring out what he's saying. Anyways It's a love story for sure and today marks our 17 years of marriage!He's a man I admire so much and I'm so lucky to share my life with him!Always and Forever!


Tracy

9 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary Tracy. Sounds like a great love story. Enjoy your day..Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Tracy. I hope you´ll have a wonderful day.
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great story Tracy..."love boat"...LOL...i don't think any of those romances lasted 17 years...happy anniversary to you and your husband and congratulations to both of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeahhhh, love is in the air! Congrats and have fun celebrating!!!
    blessings,
    starrydeborah
    PS. Can't wait to see your sons french photos!!! The one of Lance Armstrong made me swoon, lol.
    Don't tell my hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! What a lovely story and such sincere love. refreshing! have a wonderful time with your sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaaahhh.....romance!

    happy (belated) anniversary, and may you be blessed with many more........


    check your e-mail...........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, exciting and new!
    Come Aboard. We're expecting you.
    Love, life's sweetest reward.
    Let it flow, it floats back to you.

    Love Boat, soon will be making another run
    The Love Boat,promises something for everyone
    Set a course for adventure,
    Your mind on a new romance.

    Sorry!!! I could not resist!! LOL!! My 15 year anniversary was yesterday too!!! We chose July 16th because it was the 25th anniversary of the 1st Moon launch. You get a French man and I get a Space Geek. LOL!!!! Happy anniversary sweetie and many more to come:) Love, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary......I love your cruiseship meeting---how romantic!

    ReplyDelete