Thursday, March 22, 2012

Fluffing up the Spring wreath

I actually did a little Spring cleaning in the yard the other day and spruced up the house for Spring. I even mowed the lawn...imagine that with the pollen count in extreme record highs!  The mowing is usually my son's job but I thought I would give him a break. Anyways... I put up my Spring wreath and added a few vintage Easter picks in it.  Here it is on my front door. It feels like Spring has sprung in Atlanta. Wishing you all a happy day!
Tracy

3 comments:

  1. Happy Spring...I love your wreath...I was just looking for one today! No luck! I will keep looking.xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you have to try those pancakes after Lent is over! :)

    Have a great Friday - spring cleaning - I'm so behind...but have the bug, too! such a pretty wreath...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete