Friday, April 20, 2012

Where have I been?

 I was window shopping yesterday and came across these. LE Cadeaux Melamine Dinnerware!
 I thought they were so pretty and oh so country French. At first I thought they were ceramic or porcelain
and then I realized they were a hard plastic ( Melamine}. I guess they are everywhere! Target,Walmart and Pottery Barn but it was this design that caught my eye! You can find these on line and many more French country designs at ..
http://www.distinctive-decor.com/le-cadeaux-melamine-tableware.html




 OOH La La!
Enjoy!
Tracy

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, those are fantastic! I've been looking for some dishes like these for picnicing, but haven't been able to find a pattern I love. These, however, may be just the right ones!
    Thank you for sharing, Tracy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are darling...love them! Such a pretty colour. Happy day to you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete