Friday, April 27, 2012

Brussel sprouts anyone???



      Yes.... I must admit these little veggies were not my all time favorite growing up. They were usually frozen and boiled. Ugh! Well recently I got on this kick ..roast everything in the oven thing! It is so simple to do and makes veggies taste so yummy! I  bought my brussel sprouts,rinsed them,peeled the outer leaves and cut in half. Then place them on the pan,drizzle olive oil and salt and pepper. Coat them all and bake at 375 degrees for about a half hour. Voila! This can be done with asparagus, zucchini and so on! I'm sure
most already know this but it needs to be reminded how delightful it makes vegtables taste!
Enjoy!
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. I love roasted veggies!
    However, I've spent my life trying to like brussel sprouts and I still can't do it.

    ReplyDelete