Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Oh Stanley....

The many faces of Stanley our English Springer Spaniel.
He sits on my favorite yellow couch and peers out the window.
So comfy and cozy as he poses for the camera.
Nothing can break his stare as he gazes out the window.

His sweet carmel colored hairs above his eye give him a distinct charming look.
This is our pooch. We love him dearly. He will be 2 years old in April. He's full of personality and character that's for sure. Our Springer Spaniel Stanley!
Have a great day!
Tracy

3 comments:

  1. Oh Stanley!!! What a sweet baby, I could just kiss all over that adorable face!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy,
    Stanley is too cute! I had an English Springer named Buffy when I was young, and now have a cocker. I love the spaniel breeds, smart, sweet, and beautiful.

    I am so glad that you want to join my upcoming swap, I have long admired the beautiful things you put together in your etsy shop, and I know that you will be a wonderful addition.

    hugs & JOY,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stanley is too cute for words!!!

    ReplyDelete