Monday, February 13, 2012

Made with love....

 It's that time! It's so easy to do and really doesn't take that much time. Make your own special Valentines! They are so sweet and made with love! These Valentines I made with cut out card stock circles. I dipped them in left over coffee from the morning pot and baked them  for a few minutes at 350 degrees. I then cut out random circles of Valentine style papers{It can be pink and red with whatever images that could be romantic}. I folded the edges in a bit and glued a small dot on the back of the cicles and put them together. I used a pink seam binding for the ribbon but any style ribbon or string will do. These are darling and voila!  I hoped I inspired you to get out your papers and make your own! It's not too late!
Enjoy!
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. So cute!
    I really need to make some, but then I still need to get my Christmas cards out too! HA!

    ReplyDelete