Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Caribbean Waters



I would like to feature my latest creation. Thoughts of the pretty Caribbean waters come to mind as I look at this necklace! I just love the crystal clear beads and the aqua shell beads mixed together. As I look through my inventory of necklaces, I really must love this color! This necklace can be found in my Etsy shop... www.tiedupmemories.etsy.com


There's just something about this tranquil setting that makes us all Oooh and Ahhhh!! Can you see why this is my inspiration? Wishing you all a happy day!

Tracy

6 comments:

  1. Oh I just love those blues...take me away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, that looks so peaceful. Beautiful necklace. Have a great day too..Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats gorgeous Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Tracy!! You must have been over visiting my blog while I was here reading yours. Two great minds thinking alike! :-) It is good to be back. Only about 10 days since my last post and it feels like years have gone past. Funny how you can miss something so very much!! Life isn't the same when I am not visiting my blogger friends and able to read their comments on my own humble posts. Love your new creation. And the inspiration for it did make me ohh and ahhh! How I would love to be in a place like that right now. Ah, lovely dreams. ciao, Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. You captured it beautifully!! I can feel the sea wind now:) Hope you are having a wonderful week sweetie! Love, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. The above white beads necklace is looking very beautiful. This is looking very cool. I would like to buy same for my small daughter.

    ReplyDelete