Friday, January 7, 2011

A wrinkle a day......

 Last night I tossed and turned. I could not fall asleep.  I was watching T.V before I went to bed and it stuck in my head this show I watched on celebrities and plastic surgery.  I guess the secret to Heather Locklear's youthful look is laying on her back and soft sheets! Wow! I thought to myself..I shall try laying on my back at night. Lol! This must be the reason all these fine lines are showing up on my face. My sheets are just not soft enough! Anyways... I could not fall asleep on my back and how do you know when your sleeping that you don't turn to your side? Hmm? I guess this trick works only for certain people. Ha! Wishing you all a happy and well rested weekend!

~Tracy

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha my friend...if only it was that easy!!! I would be the first to run out and buy new sheets.

    Hugs for a wonderful weekend. oxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would sleep very very well in a bed in the middle of a field, providing I had enough down and wool blankets to keep me warm all night. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love your aesthetic. So soft.

    Sarah

    http://sadiedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always loved Heather Locklear's youthful looks! I'm a side sleeper..so only half of my face gets wrinkly;)
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, tracy I can spot a stomach sleeper in a "wrinkle" of an eye :)We all have the same creases in the same places, oh well..... I've tried to change but it just doesn't work.
    Happy sleeping everyone,
    deborah

    ReplyDelete