Monday, October 4, 2010

A trip to Burt's Farm







It was a festive and beautiful Fall day yesterday. We took a family trip to Burt's Farm in north Georgia. Famous for their Pumpkins. It was so much fun. There was a cool breeze and you could smell the fried apple pies in the air and yes... I bought quite a few! We did get one of those wart pumpkins which we thought were funny and pretty cool. Also a huge one that is sitting in our yard. Looks like I grew it overnight! Lol! Anyways just sharing some fall moments from North Georgia! Enjoy your day!
Tracy

7 comments:

  1. Love those white pumpkins. For the first time ever I found a few over here.
    Sounds like a great trip
    xo Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to take the kids to Burt's Pumpkin Farm! I go every year eventhough not much ever changes there. It's a pretty ride when the leaves are changing colors. Glad you enjoyed your day with your family!!

    PS looked for Jewelry Affaire today at Books-a-Million and they don't have it yet! I was so disappointed! LOL! I am going back on Friday. They said they will get some of their magazines in on Thursday, so I'll just have to make another trip! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What joy you share here today!!! I love white pumpkins and I have never ever seen such wartie {is that a word?} pumpkins..they are soooo cool.

    I need to get myself to the pumpkin patch soon!

    Hugs and love to you my friend. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next to Thanksgiving day, going to the pumpkin patch is my favorite fall activity.

    I saw your feature in Jewelry Affair... a BIG CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't gone this year. The Burt's are my husband's distant family on his mom's side. It is a fab place! Gotta love those pumpkins!! Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh Tracy, that white pumpkin photo should win you some kind of photography prize! gorgeous girl!
    blessings,
    starrydeborah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how fun! I need to go there with my fiance, he has never eaten pumpkin pie before...tisk tisk

    ReplyDelete