Friday, March 26, 2010

A is for Antioxidants


A diet rich with Antioxidants will help fight cancer,heart disease and even signs of aging. Lately, I've been on a health kick. I guess because it's swimsuit weather around the corner and this is what I do. I've been trying to eat better and excercise daily. I'm noticing positive results! Why oh why can't I keep this eat right track on all the time? It is definately a life style choice and it is an important one! It's getting yourself started and once you get over the hump of the first week, I think it it becomes a habit to try to eat right. Just like it says on the Wasa Cracker box " Eat Well Live Better"! So I just thought if I could inspire anyone to start a new day with a new way of eating and thinking you could be on the right track with me! Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. So true Tracy!I eat all whole grains, bread pasta and even bagels.Fruit is carbohydrate but I must say I love it.Beans lentils etc I eat as well.You know I dont consider it a diet.Ive just pick up good things.Of course I binge and eat something sweet mostly brownies.If I havent had much in a day I dont even think about it!Dont think of it as a diet and you will do fine...because its really just eating the right things, the things that are good for you.


    Happy Weekend Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute Tracy.........and I love that little egg cup

    i totally thought of you the other day when shopping and buying old clip earrings - you would have liked that sale!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came across your beautiful jewelry today and just love your bracelets!! I have posted some photos and a link to your shop on my blog. I hope this is alright!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. That all looks so yummy--and healthy too--win win!
    Smiles, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photo makes everything look so yummy, and everything is!! I love all those things in the picture and I eat them as much as I can as in-between snacks. My favorite are blueberries, I can not eat enough of them. Maybe it is in my blood, being a NJ gal as I am, the land of blueberries!! :-) raspberries are a big thing here too and I love to combine them with blueberries and strawberries, a bit of sugar, and I am in heaven! thanks for your comment on my recent post Tracy, you are one of my golden-blogger friends!! hugs from afar, Debby
    (p.s. loved your wedding collection of cuffs so much in their eggplant and ivory colors, I have been telling everyone around here about it and trying to send some business your way to your etsy shop. You did a lovely job on those!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything..blueberries are my fav. Happy week to you my friend.

    ReplyDelete